Nissa aka The Hypnobirthing Midwife is a midwife at St Thomas' hospital London, a Hypnobirth teacher, a mother and a creator of Pins & Positive Mantra Cards.
1. What 5 words describe your life?
Fulfilling, golden, energetic, connected, love
2. What's something that people won't already know about you?
In 2007 I worked in a rural school in Tanzania teaching for two months. There were kids who couldn't come to school because their parents couldn't afford to buy them second hand shoes!! It has stayed with me and reminds me of how lucky I am and how grateful I should be every damn day! That's why I donate a portion of all my profits to charity.
3. How many 'real' friends do you have VS your likers/followers/FB friends?
Haha!! I guess I have my close close friends which are about nine women including my amazing sister. Then I have friends that I'm not as connected too but I talk to and see regularly, maybe about five more. And followers... about 5000 on Insta, 3000 on FB and 5000 on my Youtube channel!! Despite appearances I'm actually quite a private person,
4. What makes you feel vulnerable?
Showing weakness. I am getting better at at and can now ask for help, but it's taken me years and one special fella to learn to trust.
5. Do you dare to dream or do you think dreams only come true for others?
You have to have a dream, if you can't dream it, it's not going to happen for you! My dreams are MEGA!!
6. What one piece of advice would you give other women about life?
If you put your mind to something and are prepared to work hard, you can achieve ANYTHING!!! That's what I tell my daughter.
7. When did you last shave your pits/legs?
Legs last week,pits yesterday!!