Steph aka Transformational Moments is a Mum to three young adults, wife, friend, founder/owner of The Nesting Place and Transformation Coach for Mums. Chelmsford, Essex.
1. What 5 words describe your life?
Brave. Strong. Loyal. Impatient. Joy
2. What's something that people won't already know about you?
I was a majorette from the age of 7 through to about 13 and LOVED it! The costumes, competing and excelling in something I was good at, with like minded people. I guess I could say this was my very first tribe.
3. How many 'real' friends do you have VS your likers/followers/FB friends?
I would say around 10. I have small intimate relationships. I value quality over quantity. I am also quite introverted so prefer small groups and gatherings.
4. What makes you feel vulnerable?
Making small talk and not being in authentic environments.
5. Do you dare to dream or do you think dreams only come true for others?
Oh, I dream every single day about adventures me and my family are going to have and places we will see. I dream about my sons and what they are going to go on and do in their lives and I dream about what I want to achieve in both m y personal life and business.
6. What one piece of advice would you give other women about life?
Never stop swimming! Even when it feels like you are surrounded by treacle, just keep moving. It can be easy to believe that you can't do it and that life has dealt you a tough deck of cards. The saying goes 'where there's a will, there's a way and this is so true. Believe you can, and just keep swimming.
7. When did you last shave your pits/legs?
Can't even remember! It is winter after all. #noshame