Nicola Rae-Wickham aka A Life More Inspired is helping creative women change the world. She is a certified NLP Coach+Writer+Speaker+Podcast+Creator of gorgeous Affirmation Mantra Cards.
1. What 5 words describe your life?
Chaotic. Creative. Love (filled). Messy. Wonderful.
2. What's something that people won't already know about you?
I used to have purple hair (although I'm not sure if that is anything anyone would want to know!?!).
3. How many 'real' friends do you have VS your likers/followers/FB friends?
I've known my BFF since the very beginning as our parents are friends. I have my core group of 6 friends some of which I have known since school. Over the past few years, I have developed some solid friendships with other women who are on a similar path as myself. I would say there are about a dozen 'real' friends, and I am so blessed to have them.
4. What makes you feel vulnerable?
Putting myself out there and leading with my heart makes me feel vulnerable. I feel vulnerable on the daily but I'm ok with that.
5. Do you dare to dream or do you think dreams only come true for others?
I most definitely dare to dream.
6. What one piece of advice would you give other women about life?
Know that you are more than what you do, what you have and where you are. You are a powerful woman and when you realise that, its a game-changer.
7. When did you last shave your pits/legs?
On Thursday, in prep for your fabulous book launch!