Jenny, AKA Mamazou. Mamazou is a parenting forum, a blog, a shop and an online community supporting #perfectlyimperfectparenting.
1. What 5 words describe your life?
2. What's something that people won't already know about you?
I was never allowed to watch Sex in the City because my mum thought I was too young, when it first came out, to watch a show that had the word ‘sex’ in the title. I’m now debating watching the box set and seeing what I missed out on…
3. How many 'real' friends do you have VS your likers/followers/FB friends?
“They” say that true friends can only be counted on one hand. I have to say I’m lucky and blessed to have a few more than that and thanks to Social Media some more friendships are being formed.
4. What makes you feel vulnerable?
A part of me always feels vulnerable, it gets worse when I find that the control freak in me sometimes has no control over certain situations and there’s nothing I can do to change that.
5. Do you dare to dream or do you think dreams only come true for others?
I’d love to say that I dare to dream – I’m constantly lost in my dreams but sometimes putting them into reality has been tougher than anticipated. But I guess that makes me appreciate them more.
6. What one piece of advice would you give other women about life?
Life is short, make sure you live it to the full whilst being true to yourself and others.
7. When did you last shave your pits/legs?
Actually, this morning. Just as well I’m answering this now and not yesterday :-p