Kerry is a paediatric sleep consultant and the founder of Kerry Cares Parenting Kerry Cares Parenting, which is home to her unique and pioneering Care It Out® sleep approach. She also runs a fortnightly radio show; Care On The Air.
1. What 5 words describe your life?
Full of fun, calm, meaning, joy and variation
2. What's something that people won't already know about you?
I’m a born worrier but also a dare devil; I once lived for jumping out of planes!
3. How many 'real' friends do you have VS your likers/followers/FB friends?
I can count the number of friends on one hand BUT love the connection with my followers
4. What makes you feel vulnerable?
Putting myself out there, when my family are ill
5. Do you dare to dream or do you think dreams only come true for others?
Dare to dream all the way.
6. What one piece of advice would you give other women about life?
There’s no right way to anything. Be brave, true to yourself and follow your dreams
7. When did you last shave your pits/legs?