Yvonne aka Kemi Telford is a master of female empowerment. She creates slogan merch that lifts women, connects women and reminds women that they are 'Always Fabulous'. Her Insta stories are a pretty powerful sisterhood fist bump for all.
1. What 5 words that describe your life?
Happy, chaotic/busy, fulfilling, spiritual and full of gratitude.
2. What's something that people won't already know about you?
I am an introvert.
3. How many 'real' friends do you have VS your likers/followers/FB friends?
I have a less than 5 real friends.
4. What makes you feel vulnerable?
My children suffering is the first on the list. Not fulfilling my purpose comes second.
5. Do you dare to dream or do you think dreams only come true for others?
Everybody’s dream can come true. Dream without works is just dream. I dream and I work towards it.
6. What one piece of advice would you give other women about life?
Enjoy life, don’t waste your time and it is okay not to fit in.
7. When did you last shave your pits/legs?
I don’t shave my legs as my legs are not hairy. My pits were shaved a few days ago.