Candice is a writer on Blackhood, Motherhood and Womanhood. She holds Teatime, a virtual chat show on Insta stories at 2pm. She is also Co-Founder of Make Motherhood Diverse
1. What 5 words describe your life?
Unexpected, happy, authentic, full and circular.
2. What's something that people won't already know about you?
I was an under 7 ballroom champion. Cha Cha Cha, tango, you name it, I performed it!
3. How many 'real' friends do you have VS your likers/followers/FB friends?
I have maximum ten real friends. Like the ones you call when you’re dead broke or need to be bailed out of prison.
4. What makes you feel vulnerable?
Not knowing. Which means I feel vulnerable every day of my life as you never know the outcome of each day.
5. Do you dare to dream or do you think dreams only come true for others?
I’m a big dreamer, this far all of mine are coming true so there is no point stopping now!
6. What one piece of advice would you give other women about life?
You are the first and last that has to carry the weight of any decision so do not hold the opinions of others in mind when having to make them.
7. When did you last shave your pits/legs?
Four days ago.