7 QUESTIONS - THE BABY REFLUX LADY
Aine Homer aka The Baby Reflux Lady is here to eradicate baby reflux. She's just published her first book a survival guide for all mothers whose babies are suffering from reflux. Aine also offers 8-week private coaching through reflux to be completely free of it, supported and have it all made easy.
1. What 5 words describe your life?
Kids, allergies, hubby, change and smiles.
2. What's something that people won't already know about you?
I love trampolining and founded the largest annual student trampolining event in Europe way back in 2003, and I still love to bounce on proper trampolines!
3. How many 'real' friends do you have VS your likers/followers/FB friends?
I have less than 10 “friends”, I am really specific about the people I value as true friends. They are the people whom I may not see or speak to for months or even years, but whom I know I can rely and count on. when we are back in each other’s company we get into the real and true conversation within seconds. Facebook people tells me I know a lot more 311 in fact (just checked!)
4. What makes you feel vulnerable?
Being me. Truly one of the most vulnerable things I do is being true to my beliefs and values. I hold different understandings to the majority, so speaking up as me often puts me at odds to our culture!
5. Do you dare to dream or do you think dreams only come true for others?
Dreaming is a necessity. Without it I wouldn’t have my husband, my family, my home, my business and I wouldn’t be trying to change the world. I love dreaming.
6. What one piece of advice would you give other women about life?
When it comes to life, embrace everything that has happened to you, it has helped form the person that you are today. Be honest with yourself about who you are and love her more than you love your children.
7. When did you last shave your pits/legs?
Last night… ;)