Sas + Yosh are a dynamic design duo creating fun, playful and super stylish
collections across the interiors, fashion and accessory markets. Inspired by Japanese influences and the desire to create eye-catching design, Sas & Yosh’s collection includes bold wallpapers, beautifully drawn art prints, apparel for both mamas and children and stationery and accessories.
1. What 5 words that describe your life?
Imaginative, illustrating, mothers, working, together.
2. What's something that people won't already know about you?
We both read comic books and graphic novels.
3. How many 'real' friends do you have VS your likers/followers/FB friends?
Enough to know we are very lucky! And each other of course! But considerably less than in social media by a few hundred!
4. What makes you feel vulnerable?
Feeling out of control or being made to feel stupid.
5. Do you dare to dream or do you think dreams only come true for others?
Big dreamers here! Nothing is impossible if you really want it and you are prepared to work for it, at it!
6. What one piece of advice would you give other women about life?
Throw away your scales. No weight ever made any woman happy!
Embrace your own look! It's the only one you'll ever have and it's more beautiful than you think!
7. When did you last shave your pits/legs?
Every day baby! Every day! Black hair is so unforgiving
"I was lucky enough to have Sas & Yosh design the cover of my book. It originated from their Orential Spa print that I thought would be perfect for Filter Free." - Lauren