Anna AKA Mother Pukka is Author of Parenting The Shit Out Of Life, a movement maker #flexappeal a wife to @papapukka and mum to Mae and Eve (aka Stevie).
1. What 5 words that describe your life?
Skanky, manky, moist, maternal, magnificent.
2. What's something that people won't already know about you?
I used to work in the Ford factory smelding together the bit that connected the radio to the car engine. Skills right there.
3. How many 'real' friends do you have VS your likers/followers/FB friends?
The two have merged. I have about 10 people I've known for about 30 years who definitely don't want me to die. The rest are all potential friends.
4. What makes you feel vulnerable?
Roads. I am dyslexic and still get right and left confused; along with green and red, which is a scary world to live in. I have to think twice as hard at every junction.
5. Do you dare to dream or do you think dreams only come true for others?
I'm all for The Dream.
6. What one piece of advice would you give other women about life?
As long as there's a twinkle in your eye, no one cares about the rest... what you wear/what you look like/what you do. Twinkle and they will come. See the flicker of light in those dark moments when your kid is hollering "Mama has a spiky hoo ha" in Tesco.
7. When did you last shave your pits/legs?
Last week sometime.
Grab yourself a copy of the Pukka's book (and Sunday Times bestseller) Parenting The Sh*t Out Of Life from Amazon NOW - It's hilarious, it's heartwarming, it's sweary and it's real life parenting on the front line!