Susan aka Single Mama Warrior Woman of @warriorwomenevents. Awareness, Empowerment, Honesty, Self-love, Respect. We are women, we are Warriors.
1. What 5 words describe your life?
Full, fun, dramatic, busy and love-filled
2. What's something that people won't already know about you?
I used to be a cheerleader for a professional sports team when I was much younger... But I actually can't cartwheel, flip or even do a handstand. I essentially used to just stand and shout while everyone bounced around me!
3. How many 'real' friends do you have VS your likers/followers/FB friends?
I'm very lucky to have some incredible friends who have got me through some tough times. I've maybe 10 'real' friends who I know absolutely have my back... Especially if I'm moaning in a group WhatsApp chat! I'm pretty sure some of my FB friends would walk past me in the street without saying hello! I've also recently started to make some friendships through Instagram too which has surprised me!
4. What makes you feel vulnerable?
Anything to do with my daughter or my ex causing trouble.
5. Do you dare to dream or do you think dreams only come true for others?
I'm a massive believer in dreaming but I do think you've got to put some work in to make those dreams a reality!
6. What one piece of advice would you give other women about life?
To keep going, even in the darkest of times when life seems impossible. If you fall - get up, dust off and try again. You will get through the tough times and emerge stronger than you ever thought possible. A warrior
7. When did you last shave your pits/legs?
I've not long started seeing someone so I'm still in that stage of "of course my legs are always this smooth and silky..." ha! Saying that the last time I shaved my legs was probably about a week ago so I'm clearly not doing well!! Pits are done every other day or so.