1. What 5 words describe your life
(Amazing) women, Sleep (deprived), dungarees, boys and gratitude.
2. What's something that people won't already know about you?
Sanjay from Eastenders asked me out once.
3. How many 'real' friends do you have VS your likers/followers/FB friends?
I have a wonderful group of friends in the town I live in, I’m very close to my brother and Sister in law too (they’ve just moved from living next door to us, but we can still see their new house from our bedroom window!) And I’ve still got an amazing group from University too. I’m utterly grateful for the amount of brilliant people in my life. I also have a very inspiring group of women in my free Facebook group ‘Finding the Balance: Nailing Motherhood + Business’ I feel very privileged to be part of their journeys. It’s a very lovely group and I know they all get a lot out of it.
4. What makes you feel vulnerable?
Getting stuff wrong. I’m getting better with it but it brings out all the feelings for me, I’m learning to sit in those and unpack them.
5. Do you dare to dream or do you think dreams only come true for others?
Dare to dream all the way! That feeling of potential is magical, and taking the leap for it to actually happen even more so.
6. What one piece of advice would you give other women about life?
Never be afraid to take up space, you are as deserving and capable of all the good stuff as anyone else, the world suffers without the real you in it. That’s a bit more than one bit...
7. When did you last shave your pits/legs?
I shave my arm pits and the bottom half of my legs fairly regularly. Let’s not talk about the top half. I think of my hairy thighs as my feminist protest.